Trust Chair's Statement
Each year the Trustees prepare a statement, setting out how they have met minimum standards of governance. This statement covers five key areas:
- The default investment strategy, which applies when members don’t make a choice about their investments;
- Processing of core financial transactions;
- Calculating member borne charges and transaction costs in respect of all funds within the Trust and how they represent value for members;
- The Trustees’ compliance with the statutory knowledge and understanding requirements; and
- The Trustees’ compliance with the requirements around non-affiliation and encouraging member feedback.
Just click on the image to see the latest version.
You will note the statement refers to the ‘National Pension Trust’. This is the name of the parent Trust which is made up of several sections, including yours.